- Top-adjust arc adjustment requiring only a flat-blade screwdriver.
- Shrub and 4" models available.
- True 4" (10 cm) pop-up (measured from center of nozzle).
- 40- 360° Arc Part-Circle arc rotation and reversing Full-Circle rotation in one.
- Attachable nozzle tree of six Rain Curtain™ nozzles.
- Radius adjustment screw allows up to 35% radius reduction without changing nozzles.
- Quick Check Arc/Fast Forward.
- Dual action, positive stop wiper seal protects internals from debris and assures positive pop-up and retraction.
- Self-adjusting stator does not require replacement when changing nozzles.
- Water-lubricated gear-drive design for durable, reliable operation.
- Easily removable filter screen.
- Nozzle removal feature.
- Arc setting factory preset at 180° for installation convenience.
- Optional non-potable cover for easy identification of reclaimed water.
- Optional Seal-A-Matic (SAM™) check valve holds up to 7 feet (2,1m) of elevation change, to prevent puddling and erosion caused by low head drainage.
- Three-year trade warranty.
- Precipitation rate: 0.37 – 0.83 in/hr (9-21 mm/h)
- Radius: 15 to 35 feet (4,6 to 10,7 m)
- Radius may be reduced up to 25% with radius reduction screw
- Pressure: 25-55 psi (1,7 to 3,8 Bars)
- Flow Rate: .54 to 4.6 gpm (,12 to 1,04 m 3/h)
- ½" NPT female bottom threaded inlet
- Reversing Full-and Part-circle adjustment 40° – 360°